Re: [Xen-users] Xen dom0 on debian, what is the most recent but stable

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen dom0 on debian, what is the most recent but stable solution?
From: Mauro <mrsanna1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 17:17:56 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 25 May 2010 08:23:34 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=jgDYZTqsoCkIfIaDqz/LfQw3149HIilklG85wlgzsW4=; b=sWEtCskos3p5WZIyPGnLC7CBAsbvHTlCR8a2fAkGUdIyJ5s7rNqA0+xPwjN0TBYSIu isDcsdkevkvrDtF0pCsJ+qiNfyMf3s5BcxKkbvOTymh7IexH8cnxf/EzoAn72d8Ev7Lc clMsUaO7oDs2atuIVFa7QF98Dw3KLC5vCq62s=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 24/05/2010, Fantu <fantonifabio@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I spent many days in the last month to try to have an updated system but
> stable on debian but I always had problems...
> Some of you are using latest kernel and xen on debian systems without
> problems?
> If yes can you tell me which version of Debian (Lenny and Squeeze), which
> kernel version (which package or which configuration if compiled manually)
> and what version of xen use?

Hallo.
I'm using xen with a debian lenny without problems, I just use the xen
packages that come with lenny without any modifcation or additions.
Just clean debian lenny.