Re: [Xen-users] XCP Xen Cloud Control System ver 0.3 released!

To: Vern Burke <vburke@xxxxxxxx>, Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XCP Xen Cloud Control System ver 0.3 released!
From: Jonathan Tripathy <jonnyt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 22:14:56 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 24 May 2010 14:16:52 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vern!

Excellent stuff!

I'm hoping to provide XCP based solutions to my customers as well. I'll have a play around with your software and give you some proper feedback, but something tells me that I won't be disappointed!

So currently, regarding networking and security, what are you hoping to do regarding your customers' VMs? What are you thinking of doing to prevent "breaking out of the VM", or packet sniffing, and also protecting the Dom0?

We're a Ubuntu house, so our DomUs will have to be Ubuntu...

Cheers

Jonathan