AW: [Xen-users] Xen 4.0.0 - tapdisk2 "hangs"

To: "'Andrew Lyon'" <andrew.lyon@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: AW: [Xen-users] Xen 4.0.0 - tapdisk2 "hangs"
From: "Heiko Wundram" <modelnine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 09:50:02 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 21 May 2010 00:51:38 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just to let you know: I let the machine which tested the 2.6.32-xen-r2
kernel run with it (i.e., I didn't downgrade again), and the machine froze
completely yesterday (out of the blue, without any specific strain on the
machines running on it, using the "known working" Xen setup). This didn't
happen for me with 2.6.32-xen-r1.

--- Heiko.