RE: [Xen-users] Another install xen on Ubuntu 10.04 question

To: "'Fajar A. Nugraha'" <fajar@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Another install xen on Ubuntu 10.04 question
From: Tom Potwin <wxman2@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 13:12:13 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 19 May 2010 10:14:57 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:reply-to:from:to :cc:in-reply-to:subject:date:organization:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:x-mimeole:thread-index; bh=rrPqsb5n1i9/FDR2rrkaMue7TDyHD33ijhV8ZvW21og=; b=HvJDPRoQjbIVrgPeBWRvE74/Ulje98CVg1pxyi/RvwvQSkWQCSHgX1lRML7kbd6Mha V95HJQmY1tYBq/J0KEDys/SHTGmkvarjK3kIXaeIfVfvZB2sYRHhMzaewZDHajRrhhLz yYVnxM4RBAGLwwVi+4+moJQ3QwRdqJ2mM8nc0=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi

I unchecked the PCI options that errored, than ran it all again. I'm
obviously doing something wrong still because it finished the make process
with no errors, but make deb-pkg failed with a huge list of "mkdir: cannot
create directory " fails. It finally concluded with a " No space left on
device". I started with 10Gb, so I know I'm doing something wrong.

I think it's time to give up and go back to the old 8.04 server package. The
only other thing I haven't tried is switching Linux packages altogether.
Maybe there is one as good as Ubuntu that xen can install without so many
hoops.

Thanks for the help,
Tom