Re: [Xen-users] Problem adding entry to grub on ubuntu

To: Krist van Besien <krist.vanbesien@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Problem adding entry to grub on ubuntu
From: Richie <listmail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 08:47:41 -0400
Cc: Xen Users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 18 May 2010 05:49:07 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I was confirming that those steps are all you normaly have to do and that the config file should be grub.cfg not grub.conf. Please also check that you have +x (executable) permission on 40_custom otherwise it will not be ran.

If you continue to have problems, show output for dpkg -l "grub*"