RE: [Xen-users] pv_ops Dom0 kernel for DomU?

To: Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] pv_ops Dom0 kernel for DomU?
From: "Ian Tobin" <itobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 20:27:50 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 14 May 2010 12:32:19 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ok strange. I have set the DomU config to use the kernel i use for Dom0 and
when booting it gets so far to mount the root filesystem and then complains
that it cant load the raid1 module which then says it can't load md0, md1, md2
and md3 which are my Dom0 software raid disks.

When i use the 2.6.8.18 kernel the domU boots fine.

I have in the config to use the initrd.img-2.6.32.12 ram disk but it doesn't
work, am i missing something obvious?

Thanks

Ian