Re: [Xen-users] HDD benchmarking

To: Michael Schmidt <michael.schmidt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] HDD benchmarking
From: Andrew Kilham <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 09:58:13 +1000
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 11 May 2010 16:59:53 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Michael,

Thanks for the reply. I did use LVM's.

So I guess what I should do, is run iostat with the domU's running and check the utilisation, and then shut down all of the domU's and run a benchmark program to see what the HDD's are capable of?

Cheers,

Andrew