RE: [Xen-users] Multiple bridges on same subnet?

Yes, you are correct and I may do that on some of the internal servers.

The downside is, on some of the public servers, they could see each
other's network traffic if using the same bridge.  I want to avoid that
if possible.

Thanks for the reply,

Steve.