[Xen-users] how to access 4 application servers web based

To: Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] how to access 4 application servers web based
From: Tapas Mishra <mightydreams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 18:01:41 +0530
Delivery-date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 05:33:00 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:received:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Lmj/j5x8MQj6HGHQb5ej5WURCw+Wd+1usTxkpDMDGxc=; b=GIJRELB3cFhod6gwQO5aVvhzlWhcvVOOhFoLLVRfgIkt++2xHigoOdi2gJfayjawum iqI0bTVHOUrMQgexdf1MswgCVjW6N8FT27krl30IO1vOO7NuWdHRYOVXyV5aKmiK0suj uAguIbLlRnwuYFq582cnz2OVwz/GZlLemX2v0=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I read a lot of blog and tutorials about name based and IP based
hostings and also about mod_proxy.
But I am unable to do.
Here is what I am trying to do.
I have a webserver on public IP.Which is running Xen on it.

There are 4 Guest Operating systems installed on top of Dom0
which are Dom1,Dom2,Dom3,Dom4
 These are  application servers which are going to serve the requests
that come from the main server.Which is Dom0.

I right now have no clue.
All I see is "It works" on all 4 of the hosts.
On my LAN on any machine on same subnet if I do
[url]http://Ip[/url] of Domu1
message comes
[code]
It Works
[/code].
Same thing happens with remaining 3 DomU's.
[url]http://IP[/url] of DomU2
[url]http://Ip[/url] of Domu3
[url]http://Ip[/url] of Domu4
in browser from LAN gives me a message
[code]
It works.
[/code]
What do I need to do on Dom0 so that requests are forwarded to the
appropriate DomUs apache2 is running on all of them including Dom0.
Should I configure a DNS on Dom0 Xen machine.
Since it has a public IP and remaining are DomU's?
I had setup squid and IPTABLES.For an experiment  I  have to do
without squid or IPTABLES.

--
Tapas