Re: [Xen-users] XenKernelFeatures wiki page added

Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XenKernelFeatures wiki page added
From: Freddie Cash <fjwcash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 14:29:29 -0700
Delivery-date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 14:30:21 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=hQOiJQsL9B7ABbqzysZBTO+UCAYZFopEQkz+yz1L5J0=; b=nn4PKmFoEi+GcuuQNR26ELSZkTgYhiljM6Al2ZD4MS3WbzaXXaAfOYXv21imyRC9ls Hc9tyE8CUb28aVVIhV+jMvZ96aLqqvLWONRur5z6RoCU7J5ue8f2IO/slyh6YJlr7hvz yD7/NKn9Q0SfNGL8mGTH+8pA95eAza3Tj/sVc=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 2:21 PM, Kurt Buff <kurt.buff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 14:17, Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just wrote this:
> http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenKernelFeatures
>
> The plan is to have a list of features available in different Xen enabled kernels.
>
> Please review the page/tables and let me know if you find something wrong,
> or something that is missing.

I don't see NetBSD mentioned.
I'm a real newb in the Xen world, but had heard that NetBSD does Xen.
True?

Yeah, you really should rename the page XenLinuxKernelFeatures, or else add all the non-Linux kernels that are supported.

There's more to the Xen world than Linux.

In fact, there's more to the FOSS world than Linux.  (Would be great if all the large FOSS devs would remember that, stop making hard dependencies on Linux tech in "portable" apps, or else stop calling them portable.)

--
Freddie Cash
fjwcash@xxxxxxxxx