RE: [Xen-users] Windows hvm, stdvga, videoram?

To: "'Brandon Lamb'" <brandonlamb@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Windows hvm, stdvga, videoram?
From: "Dustin Henning" <Dustin.Henning@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 15:25:01 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 12:26:16 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        There are open source VESA drivers for Windows you can try (unless
someone can tell you that there is a chipset that is being emulated for STDVGA,
in which case you can look for drivers for it, but good luck since it is
apparently old enough that MS doesn't even bother to support it), if you can
find them.  They are supposed to work, and I have seen them work before,
allowing higher resolutions.  I have also seen them not work, and I don't
really know what the difference was.
        Dustin