Re: [Xen-users] Cannot change MAC address of domU vif

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Cannot change MAC address of domU vif
From: Peter Braun <xenware@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 22:59:05 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:01:47 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=/Ef56RmphqomXb7qNL22TjtOcRhQFNvDPVsR1e7iklI=; b=WSZGu/eVpLkH+2uizYvvfFlENH6snOc6zDpmr6MZ6Y8jzSXefMPNABxDWiBolF7byv RVqMmJdPs3sykaFBBgy+9csi/9lLPLH95BVc76c/pw+JY8xBJ4BUeiWZdVsECprlj0/j zQLxiBlVh/4orBLY5W8ngA5f1zkDXWb71rumc=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Solved.

The problem was " enabled port security" on switch.

Br

Peter