Re: [Xen-users] Unable to access domU console

Luke wrote:

The machine runs smoothly but I'm locked out from it. I have

extra = "console=xvc0 xencons=xvc0"

Do you have an entry in /etc/inittab to start a login session on xvc0 ?
Something like :
0:2345:respawn:/sbin/getty 38400 xvc0

--
Simon Hobson

WANTED: "Software CD ROM Kit" for Canon CLBP 360-PS printer (Canon part no RH6-3612, or possibly RH6-3810, or RH6-3610 might do). I've a dead HD and need this CD so I can replace the disk and re-install the printer OS on it. This is NOT the same thing as the printer drivers to load on the computer - there's no problem there. If anyone knows where I might get hold of one I'd be grateful - requests to Canon drew a blank, it's been out of support for years. Alternatively, if anyone has one of these and would let me image their hard disk ...