Re: [Xen-users] Trying to clone one client to another host, but would li

To: Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Trying to clone one client to another host, but would like to configure the LVM disc aforehand
From: J4 <junk4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:13:45 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 08:15:50 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

        I copied the config file over from one machine to another along with
the disc image.  The file is now in /etc/xen/vm.

I noticed that some xen config files have an associated .xml file, but
this one did not.  Should I create an xml file, is the xml file really
needed, or is there a utilty to convert the file into a corresponding
.xml file.

My question is how to have Xen recognise this configuration and boot it.
The command 'xm list' does not show the new guest.

JK