Re: [Xen-users] Thin Clients

On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 20:06:44 +0000, David Markey wrote:
> Maybe im missing something, but im not sure how this relates to Xen?

As in thin computing over the cloud. Hosting a desktop server on Xen which can
be access over the net but by using a thin client rather than a PC. For
example, I have ESX servers running win guests on them which users access using
a remote access tool. I also have NX where users use the NX client to access
their desktop.

I was looking at XenDesktop which I am now interested in but wondered if the
Xen project has the same capabilities.