Re: [Xen-users] Xen and it's future with linux?

To: khris4 <khris4@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen and it's future with linux?
From: Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 11:15:36 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 01:16:53 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 12:19:46PM -0800, khris4 wrote:

> Thanx everyone for your help, I worked with ubunutu a little more last night
> and was able to see the new kernel support for  pv_op. I was confused
> because there were  so many article out on the web using my friend google
> but it starts getting confusing because there's a lot of  outdated
> howto,articles, blog that are not in chronological order to understand were
> we are  with xen today. Does anyone know if there is site that keeps up with
> xen? There even some pages on xen.org that  are out dated and kinda hard to
> figure out what is what. Also I would love to help out on keeping xen
> documents update, so it will be a little easier find what we are looking
> for. If know how I can help out on this, that would be helpful.

Some Xen wiki documents that have been written or updated recently:

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenBestPractices
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenCommonProblems
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenUSBPassthrough
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenVGAPassthrough
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenConfigurationFileOptions
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenHypervisorBootOptions

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenDom0Kernels
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenParavirtOps

This one (XenFaq) has a lot of (too) old information:
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenFaq

Feel free to create your own wiki account and then ask Stephen Spector
to give you edit permissions, and you're ready to contribute!

-- Pasi