RE: [Xen-users] web interface gone in Xen Cloud 0.1.1

To: 'Peter den Hartog' <peterdenhartog@xxxxxxxxx>, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] web interface gone in Xen Cloud 0.1.1
From: Dave Scott <Dave.Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 12:01:34 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 04:04:09 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Peter,

There is a symlink screwup in the 0.1.1 dom0, hiding the web interface. You can fix it by:

mv /opt/xensource/www /opt/xensource/www.backup

ln –s /opt/xensource/debug/www /opt/xensource/www

This should be fixed in the next snapshot.

Cheers,

Dave