[Xen-users] live migration on sles11/xen3.4.1 from virt-manager

To: Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] live migration on sles11/xen3.4.1 from virt-manager
From: James Pifer <jep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 11:22:32 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 07:22:22 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi All. I'm trying to setup live migration on a couple sles11/xen3.4.1
servers. In xend-config.sxp I've enabled the following lines:
(xend-relocation-server yes)
(xend-relocation-port 8002)
(xend-relocation-hosts-allow '')

I've restarted both servers. It works from the command line:
xm migrate [id] [other_server]

>From virt-manager I right click on a running VM, on the little menu
click Migrate, but I then get "No connections available.

virt-manager is version 0.8.0.

Any ideas how to get this to work from virt-manager?

Thanks,
James