[Xen-users] Any GUI for XCP?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Any GUI for XCP?
From: "Angel L. Mateo" <amateo@xxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 09:22:12 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 00:22:19 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I am trying/evaluating XCP to manage our virtualization servers. Now, I have installed it in a test server and as far as I can see, it is very similar to XenServer, but I can't manage it with XenCenter graphical console.

Is there any GUI for XCP? I could connect with OpenXenCenter, but it still isn't mature to be useful.

        Or do I have to use with xe commands?

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática