[Xen-users] Re: [rhelv5-list] shared storage manual remount ...

Subject: [Xen-users] Re: [rhelv5-list] shared storage manual remount ...
From: Zoran Popović <shoom013@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 16:46:59 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 07:47:47 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=R4xtT6VCw9Q6kyMjUM3kcrwBdYrrUqDlnvHHZ64DLgg=; b=Wr8JY0q7cCGOd6gCNYO+RDuNrI6NLhS9wVnn5unzRnvGKAXOpuproIVdRDCXDyoeFN EJ6L3tFZbOACpfdNclC3eC5AExi951uYuSl39szDv0nNFsEJyINpL3Zg+VbtYzdHcNdZ ZuxknfmCcWbuDE15Pcg91vdRrdUAZR9xQEg2Q=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tell me what would you like to know more about my environment - I was trying to give all relevant information, at least concerning this issue.
And, btw,  echo 1 > /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches  does the  work I have needed - if I do this I get results I need (and, for example, if I don't do that after snapshot restore on the storage, my HVM Windows guest usually start chkdsk during boot).
ZP.