[Xen-users] IntelVT - Xen Wiki suggestion

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] IntelVT - Xen Wiki suggestion
From: Mike Viau <viaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 19:07:44 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 16:08:42 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I believe that adding the Intel Virtualization Technology List to the IntelVT - Xen Wiki page at:

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/IntelVT

would be a good idea.

The Intel® Virtualization Technology List can be found at:

http://ark.intel.com/VTList.aspx

The list can be used to identify processors with the VT technology.

IntelVT - Xen Wiki page is linked to on the HVM Compatible Processors page as well at:

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/HVM_Compatible_Processors

-M

Not using Hotmail on your phone? Why not? Get it now.