[Xen-users] python2.3-twisted not available

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] python2.3-twisted not available
From: Tapas Mishra <tapas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 09:04:03 -0800
Delivery-date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 09:04:42 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I wanted to know which libraries should be present on my system if I
have to install Xen from source I tried to install
python2.3-twisted via apt-get but got an error
Package python2.3-twisted is not available, but is referred to by
another package.
is only available from another source
However the following packages replace it:
  python-twisted-conch python-twisted-core
E: Package python2.3-twisted has no installation candidate

What does this mean and how can I get Xen installed from source on my
Debian System it is Lenny

--

http://www.abhitech.com