[Xen-users] XCP bootloader error

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] XCP bootloader error
From: Vern Burke <vburke@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 17:04:54 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 14:05:41 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I hope I'm not asking my questions in the wrong location (or asking the wrong questions), not getting a response to any of them leaves me wondering if I'm getting through.

Current issue is on Xen Cloud Platform and trying to do a network install of CentOS for a VM. I have the exploded distribution set up as both http and nfs and the files all show in the proper place.

I've tried setting other-config:install_repository to nfs://server and path and http://server and path per the manual however I get an error that says UNSUPPORTED_INSTALL_METHOD and that the install repository entry is incorrect. Suggestions please and thank you!

Vern

--
Vern Burke

SwiftWater Telecom