[Xen-users] XCI Hangs on "Starting XenConsoled" During Boot

To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] XCI Hangs on "Starting XenConsoled" During Boot
From: Kevin Bacon <Kevin.Bacon@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 15:11:58 -0500
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 08:30:53 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I’m trying to get XCI running on a Lenovo T61 with Intel-based graphics following the steps in the HOWTO in the build directory.  I was able to get to the GRUB screen but never get to the “Welcome to XenClient” prompt.  When I boot with the full console output, the system hangs indefinitely after “Starting XenConsoled”.  I’m well trained in the XenServer product but new to the open source Xen.  Thanks for your help.

Kevin L. Bacon  |  Consulting Services  |  Citrix Systems

~ Meet the New XenDesktop 4 at citrix.com/xendesktop ~