Re: [Xen-users] Xen Virtual Network

On 21 Oct 2009, at 16:00, Boris Quiroz wrote:

Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:

Yes. Just create another bridge, and don't attach any physical NICs or
dom0 vif's to it.

I'm not sure, but maybe you can create a bridge on a virtual interface (?). I mean, on eth0:1 attach vif's

I'll test it to see if works :)

You can also create a dummy interface and attach a bridge to that:

# modprobe dummy
# ifconfig dummy0 up  # I don't know whether this is necessary
# brctl addbr br1
# brctl addif br1 dummy0

Something like that :-)

Thomas.