[Xen-users] OT - mostly

To: Xen Users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] OT - mostly
From: jonr@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 12:07:33 -0800
Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 13:08:43 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a distro that I have to use at work that is custom built. There is no way for me to install it as a pv so I am trying to figure out how to make an iso that I can then use for an http install. It is already a bootable iso but the directory structure does not work with virt-install.

Can anyone point me to a doc that is not distro centered that would explain how to create a http repository and what is needed to make virt-install use it?

Sorry for asking this here, feel free to flame.

Jon