Re: [Xen-users] Re: VT-D On An Asus P5E-VM DO

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Re: VT-D On An Asus P5E-VM DO
From: Michael MacLeod <mikemacleod@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 10:25:01 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 07:25:50 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=aXICwdOf72p0PbXahUd9VaSRneeeoxZzI15pTZ3gPnI=; b=Ozwx/oM7FK6uDFCcHMqmj/sirB01Q17qRaHbbyqTCImzZ5uH5qEdMCQXKYDuXf9CcG GuNHCHbLvjJptfrtaB4uSlyyUHw0EbicgoCwk1awIj5RUNRnGbjnacD4oAmlkmzM2yy9 INpRU8iRdgtyBOmGr/u/blTihyd74DsgqImLY=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx