RE: [Xen-users] installing Windows 2008 R2

To: James Harper <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] installing Windows 2008 R2
From: "Wead, Adam G" <awead@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 22:53:18 -0400
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 19:54:42 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks, James...  I'd rather not have to go down the road of running a new
version of Xen than the one that comes with the system, and Red Hat 5.4 is due
out soon which uses the KVM hypervisor instead of Xen.  Although you'll be able
to run your Xen guests on it with a few minor modifications.  I'm not sure what
those are yet...

...adam