Re: [Xen-users] Xen and Enomaly

Thiago Camargo Martins Cordeiro wrote:
My boss, after months of research of my part, for a Xen Management Interface, choose the Citrix XenServer 5.5 Free Edition. I'm being reluctant, because I prefer a 100% open source solution but, the free XenServer 5.5 is now replacing all my Debian dom0s just because it haves the GUI... :-@
I recently switched to Citrix Xenserver as well. I have run on the full open source solution for several years with little issue. But the Citrix xencenter gui is pretty nice. It makes it useable for the other admins and users in my group.