Re: [Xen-users] Installing two versions of xen on the same machine

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Installing two versions of xen on the same machine
From: shankha <shankhabanerjee@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 16:57:31 -0400
Cc: fajar@xxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 13:58:29 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=5uc5pFJUL9OiNMFnB6yC8cPTg/zN+ExwNgLXc3bs4F4=; b=X4exdx+5pIJGP6YOss3ekXvcKfA4zvxTtlhk0I6DvU1Cnys5Ih8JTWelINwUSYsf3X a8lu4+6wXaJDu02EmFVKfUv0e7oo9ptjzksX6wTp6KYzDpDc8wqOPyDuhDv2MOvVreDz IuQdMhN9IlL8B0g4jdY5tMMLTl3RZW6Xy0XlA=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. Could you please let me know what is the
problem with my mkinitrd command. Is it because i may have forgot to
copy some part of the installation. IF yes can we make a wild guess.
Also what are the correct options that should be used while creating
the image.

thanks
shankha