Re: [Xen-users] Problem booting xen in gui mode

To: Xen User-List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Problem booting xen in gui mode
From: Sreeharsha Totakura <sreeharsha.totakura@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 14:41:45 +0530
Delivery-date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 02:12:43 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

The problem is with your Nvidia graphics card. If the card is new then the
vesa driver is likely not to support it. You will have to use the Nvidia's
proprietary drivers. I recommend you get the driver rpms (akmods) from
rpmfusion.org repository. You have to install them using yum in textual
mode.

Regards,
Sree Harsha Totakura
Member, Open Source Platform - TEG