Re: [Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] And another gplpv update

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 8:24 PM, Andrew Lyon<andrew.lyon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've also tested the drivers on windows 2008r2 and windows 7 and they
> seem to work perfectly :).

Slightly off-topic, how does 2008r2 related to 2008?
Can 2008 users update to 2008r2 (like RHEL 5.2 -> 5.3), or are they
essentially two different products with separate, incompatible
license?

I have several Win2008 domUs which works fine, using an older version
of GPLPV. If the next update (SP2 or later updates) would bring it to
2008r2, it means I have to update GPLPV first before updating Windows
(automatic update is disabled).

--
Fajar