Re: [Xen-users] Debian & eth0 vs. peth0

I don't have any Debian specific information but if I understand
it correctly, the naming of the bridges is more a functiion of
which major version of Xen you are running as opposed to a distro-specific
thing. For instance, Redhat 5 which includes xen 3.1.2 disguised as xen 3.0.3 also renames their physical device as peth0. so it may not
be deb-specific at all, just that they are still running an older version
of xen.

Steve