Re: [Xen-users] Create dummy VMs

To: Ananth <cbananth@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Create dummy VMs
From: Ian Murray <murrayie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 16:20:39 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 16:21:26 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1250551239; bh=Bet/6URWjrH01qU3ym9TAkK+V/IugsNisPj6p23V2to=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=iPc241Idm2lTDwU6IszcEOC7f6zknyiax2h4QTcGe9P7zzQUiq/U2iZLiwLtxfIIl3CYxW5kLNtRtESzRCrnIhBtJbUgcRZu04DK1484KNOUrrXH5LnM3crY7npQ9uR1oTg+JSpnoQmDQmeJsFMKnJNDKFf4j4S/geo8qfJJkyY=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Whilst it may be possible under VMware, an empty running VM sounds like an
oxymoron to me. I think you are better getting a small image file from
jailbreak or wherever. It will be a lot less than 5gb.

Best of luck with it,

Ian.