RE: [Xen-users] kernel 2.6.30 xenified --- report - firmware problem

To: "Peter Braun" <xenware@xxxxxxxxx>, "Xen List" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] kernel 2.6.30 xenified --- report - firmware problem
From: "Robert Dunkley" <Robert@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 08:06:09 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 00:06:59 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Peter,

Thanks for posting this. I'm new to kernel building and was getting the
exact same IO APIC error with the 30.4 kernel (Nice to know it wasn't
something I was doing wrong). I will try the 30.2 kernel (I'm trying to
build on Centos).

Did you include the microcode options in the kernel build? My build did
not include microcode in menu config by default.

Rob