[Xen-users] Windows PV Drivers BlueScreening

To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Windows PV Drivers BlueScreening
From: Gavin Conway <gavin.conway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 10:04:19 +0100
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 02:05:11 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So I've got a Windows Server 2003 Standard server running under Xen. As soon as
I install the meadowcourt.org drivers 1 of 2 things happen;

1) They install without issue but the CDRom drive disappears
2) They cause the server to bluescreen on reboot

Has anyone else had similar a experience and how did you get around it?

Thanks
Gavin

Gavin Conway
Senior Engineer, Operations (Systems Group), UKSolutions

Telephone: 0845 004 1333, option 2
Email: gavin.conway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.uksolutions.co.uk/
UKS Ltd, Birmingham Road, Studley, Warwickshire, B80 7BG Registered in England
Number 3036806
This email must be read in conjunction with the legal & service notices on
http://www.uksolutions.co.uk/disclaimer