From: Mike Lovell <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 17:07:03
To: Nathan Eisenberg<nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] network problems

All of the mac addresses are unique. During my ping floods, I do what
look like clock errors. They say something like:

Warning: time of day goes back (-27109us), taking countermeasures.

I wasn't sure if these were related so I didn't mention them before. Is
it part of the problem?

mike

Nathan Eisenberg wrote:

Have you checked to make sure all of the MAC addresses are unique?  Are there any time/clock went backwards messages on the console/dmesg output?

Best Regards
Nathan Eisenberg
Sr. Systems Administrator
Atlas Networks, LLC