[Xen-users] Re: How define default parameter for all DomU

To: Alexandre CABROL PERALES <alexandre.cabrol@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: How define default parameter for all DomU
From: Alexandre CABROL PERALES <alexandre.cabrol@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 12:06:14 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 03:07:02 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm really concern about define common parameters for DomU.

Does anybody have an answer?

Is it possible to put it in a common script for example?

I need to define CPUI for all DomU created through LibVirt.

And there is no available option in libvirt.

Alexandre CABROL PERALES a écrit :
> is there any file in xen configuration in which you can set all defaults
> values for domUs definitions ?
>
> Alexandre CABROL PERALES a écrit :
>> Hi everybody,
>> i'm using libvirt with xen.
>
>> And i have some configuration parameters which are not supported by libvirt.
>
>> I would like to put them with default value for all newly created DomU
>> if the DomU itself doesn't define it.
>
>> What is the correct file to put the default value of cpuid for example?
>
>> regards,

- --
Alexandre CABROL PERALES
- --
Ingenieur Securite des Systemes d'Information
Mob. :    06.98.82.03.06
Mail :    alexandre.cabrol@xxxxxxxx
Key fingerprint = 1E6B B8DF 5001 A6A8 E057  9D31 7B3B EAB1 4AE4 8953
- --
ARTAL Technologies

Rue Pierre-Gilles de Gennes
Ens."La Rue", Bat. 9, BP 38138