[Xen-users] Trouble building Xen 3.4 from source

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Trouble building Xen 3.4 from source
From: "Luis Fernando Pollo" <lpollo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 22:59:04 -0300
Delivery-date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 05:32:34 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello everyone,

I'm attempting what should be a very vanilla Xen 3.4 build by doing a "make world" on a freshly downloaded source package containing both Xen and the 2.6.18 Linux kernel ("Latest Release" on the Downloads page). Interestingly, instead of just building the kernel included in the source release, the build script says it can't find the kernel sources locally and attempts to download one from a mirror site, only to stop again complaining it can't verify the PGP signature of the downloaded file.

Can someone please tell me how to fix this? It looks like a makefile bug, but I'm not sure.

Thanks in advance,

Luis