Re: [Xen-users] Problem DomU Windows NT

To: "Alexandre CABROL PERALES" <alexandre.cabrol@xxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Problem DomU Windows NT
From: "Nick Couchman" <Nick.Couchman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 08:53:00 -0600
Delivery-date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 07:53:49 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If I recall correctly, you have to play with the CPUID settings on Xen to get Windows NT to work correctly, which requires Xen 3.4.  I've tried to get NT running on Xen, but never succeeded.

-Nick

>>> On 2009/07/07 at 07:37, Alexandre CABROL PERALES <alexandre.cabrol@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If this email is not intended for you, or you are not responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient, please note that this message may contain SEAKR Engineering (SEAKR) Privileged/Proprietary Information. In such a case, you are strictly prohibited from downloading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this message, its contents or attachments in any way. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete the message from your mailbox. Information contained in this message that does not relate to the business of SEAKR is neither endorsed by nor attributable to SEAKR.