Re: [Xen-users] Xen on a Mac Pro

0. I'm assuming that you currently have OS/X running on your new Mac Pro and that you want to run Xen VMs. Correct me if I'm mistaken. 1. I envy you, and if you decide that OS X is a problem I will happily trade you a Linux box ;-) 2. It's certainly possible to run Xen on an EFI based machine but it means installing a Linux distro for your dom0. To my mind that seems like a waste of a Mac and I'd sooner stick with OS/X and run Linux VMs inside Parallels. I have tried Virtual Box and vmware fusion but got better performance with Parallels.

Have fun!

Peter