[CLOSED][Xen-users] Sometimes xen-Clocksource in DomU

Hi,
Even xen.org Dom0 = xen.org DomU is not enabling xen-clocksource. Is xen as clocksource obsolete, or is there something strange happening?
So, after reading some code and asking google about some functions I think there was never a "xen"-clocksource in xen.org-kernels. It looks like it's only in patched kernels like Lenny. ( http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2007-03/msg00242.html )

I found "clocksource_register(&clocksource_xen);" in 2.6.26 (Lenny) and 2.6.29, but there is no "xen" clocksource in 2.6.18-6-xen (Etch) and 2.6.18.8 (xen.org).

So, back to beginning...

If somebody has hints/answers to the following questions:

Dom0 is updating Xens clock every minute, isn't it?

When will DomU "reread" the clock out of Xen?

Why is cron/clock going crazy in high-load-situations, if I run ntpd-service on DomU and set independent_wallclock=1?

Thanks,

Fabian