Re: [Xen-users] customized debian kernel ...

To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] customized debian kernel ...
From: "Olivier B." <xen.list@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 14:26:09 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 05:27:31 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

you use ext4 on Dom0 ? Otherwise you can keep the original Debian 2.6.26 kernel on this one (the Dom0) and use any vanilla newer kernel on DomU : it's what I do, all my Dom0 are in 2.6.26 and all DomU are in 2.6.29.4

Olivier

Teratux a écrit :
Ok, Tim thanks for replying ... I'm interested in compiling a >= 2.6.28 kernel since I'm using the newly introduced ext4 filesystem ... If there's no patch for the 2.6.28 kernel I can update to a 2.6.29 or a 2.6.30 kernel ... I'll wait for your suggestions then ... Where and how can I start ?

Greetings ...

Tim Post wrote:
Hi,