Re: [Xen-users] CentOS 5.3 bond0 and xen 3.3.0

On Fri, 2009-05-29 at 12:09 -0800, jonr@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I now have one problem left. :)
>
> I cannot ping from the dom0 and I am not sure where to look for any problems.
>
> I have configured my system as you have shown above, except I put in
> my values.
> I have dropped my firewall
> turned off SELinux
> Logs show nothing out of the ordinary and am seeing no errors in them,
> at least none that I notice.
>

> I tcpdump on the gateway and I see the arp (who has) coming in and an
> arp reply coming back out but I only see "Destination Host Unreachable"
>

> I have the two ports on the switch bonded as 802.3ad same as my ports
> on the dom0.
>
> Any more help is appreciated,
>
> Jon

Maybe the bond isn't actually functioning?  I had problems to begin with
figuring out what modes actually worked between Linux and my switch.

I suggest taking both the bridge and Xen out of the picture and making
sure that the bond is actually working with a normal kernel and no
bridge.  That is what I did to sort mine out.