Re: [Xen-users] Problem with GPLPV drivers for server 2008

I was having this same problem and found that these instructions helped:
http://www.ngohq.com/home.php?page=dseo

By using that I have installed GPLPV on 8 Xen based Win_2008 x64 with no issues and have seen a great performance improvement.

Thanks,
Chris Black
IT Manager
Gourmet Trading