Re: [Xen-users] Problem with Xen bridge on Debian Lenny

To: Olivier Le Cam <Olivier.LeCam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Problem with Xen bridge on Debian Lenny
From: Antoine Benkemoun <antoine.benkemoun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 12:54:41 +0200
Cc: Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 03:55:25 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=rz4a4JWeKulENlcxr3ISs2tnFq37iDI6onduQ5JQgY8=; b=MeB9Lufx4ojycQT1DoI5Jg43Inavk0gscUTo2zfgBwhLYmZMXWXmBUBCIzV2xaKCJI S44dFeeo2wQjrRqsaWojFB4v0aFTj7jLJ12aR+GdOtPRSlxbzXN6UfARUyUaQTH6sXHH tpjof8WTVJd9Unpt1W2B6OCh6o2Mc2L8S/h/o=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you very much for your help.

For the network interface renaming, I checked out that file. If i deleted it gets recreated and if I comment out the line that renames my interface, it adds the line to rename it.

I'll try out the method you are mentionning as it sounds really good.

Antoine Benkemoun