RE: [Xen-users] debian lenny and xen

To: <v.konrad@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] debian lenny and xen
From: Ryan Perc <furor_hater@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 10:58:22 +0000
Delivery-date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 03:59:13 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have been running debian lenny linux-image-2.6.26-1-xen-686 for about 6 months now on 6 machines.

I believe it to be very stable, I have only have had one crash that I can't explain, but the system that had the problem was extremely overloaded when the crash occurred.

The only issue I have is with HVM and windows reboot with more then 2 vcpus.

I have run the dom0's in lvm and from a qemu img with and without gplPV drivers both are rock solid.

Regards,
Ryan