RE: [Xen-users] How to set up GUI guest on non-GUI server?

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] How to set up GUI guest on non-GUI server?
From: "Neil Aggarwal" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 09:24:15 -0500
Delivery-date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 07:25:24 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vlado:

That guide assumes there is already a text-based domU
guest.

I am trying to do a new guest install using the GUI
during the install.  Is that possible?

        Neil

Eliminate junk email and reclaim your inbox.
Visit http://www.spammilter.com for details.