Re: [Xen-users] HVM failing. Tips please?

Hi Ken!

thanks for answering so fast. My Dom0 uses all CPUs available (8 in this case, due to a bug that doesn't allow VMs to shutdown, reboot... if I set this to 1) so it's hard for me to separate DomU from Dom0 in CPU usage, although it's a good idea.

Thanks,

Aleix.