Re: [Xen-users] domU vif networking problem or bug

> You stop firewall (iptables -F)?

Yes, on dom0 and domU.
SElinux is disabled too.

> what version of xen and kernel-xen (try rpm -q) ?

System is up2date from CentOS repository.

[fuxa@vali2 ~]$ rpm -qa |grep xen
kernel-xen-2.6.18-92.el5
xen-libs-3.0.3-64.el5_2.9
kernel-xen-2.6.18-92.1.22.el5
xen-3.0.3-64.el5_2.9
xen-libs-3.0.3-64.el5_2.9

[fuxa@vali2 ~]$ uname --all
Linux vali2 2.6.18-92.1.22.el5xen #1 SMP Tue Dec 16 12:26:32 EST 2008 x86_64
x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

> Sounds like an old problem
> Try this

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenFaq#head-4ce9767df34fe1c9cf4f85f7e07cb10110eae9b7

great! looks like same problem.
Before I post my story to mailing, I read all xen faq's, but don't equate to
my problem, if I can recommend more description - for other users with
similar problem.
I tried "tcpdump -vv -n -i eth0" and read relevant posts, it's working, but
networking on domU is still very slow.
tcpdump says cksum (correct)

time wget -q http://www.yahoo.com/
dom0 (that's ok)